Monday 4 May 2009

before you ask ...

TT: Gay, lesbian groups call for public restroom equity

...Tsai Pi-jung (蔡璧嶸), president of National Chengchi University’s (NCCU) Gay Student Club, told a press conference in Taipei. “We suggest that schools change the designation on public restrooms from marking the gender to marking whether it has toilets or urinals or both inside”

... NCCU’s Lesbian Student Club president has short hair and dresses in jeans and a T-shirt. ­People ­sometimes mistake her for a man, she said. Wishing only to be known as “Strawberry,” she told the press conference that women sometimes asked her what she was doing in the women’s restroom. “Whenever that happens, I have to explain that I am a woman. Then I’m asked why I dress like a man,” Strawberry said. “Why do I have to go through all this questioning when I just want to use the bathroom?”

before you ask, yes they really were women in the men's yesterday
(i just know)

No comments:

Post a Comment